The Naked Luck of the Irish

I guess true to my Irish roots I decided to just think of this story for St. Patrick's Day about what would happen if somebody caught a leprechaun and basically just wanted to force them into some type of naked humiliation, and I think that it works as sort of a short funny embarrassing nudity story. The story involves CMNF, CFNM, embarrassed nude male and a little bit of small penis humiliation. Enjoy and happy St. Patrick's Day!

The Naked Luck of the Irish
Sean was a very horny leprechaun. Every single day he would hang around the bar and strip club pinching all of the women on their asses and breasts and generally being an ass himself.
    "But I keep telling you I don't care if you are a leprechaun, that doesn't mean that you can touch the dancers," Bruno, the owner of the strip club said.
    "But it's St. Patty's day," Sean said as he reached into his pocket and started throwing gold coins at the strippers. "It's everybody's day to get drunk and rowdy and get women to take their clothing off!"
    "I don't care if it is a holiday, that doesn't mean that the rules don't apply to you."
    "You know he is a perverted little fiend, but he is the only person who actually throws gold coins on the stage that are worth quite the pretty penny," Sherry said as she picked up some of the gold coins that Sean had thrown on the stage before Sean began pinching her on her bare breasts, causing her to slap him.
    "That's the luck of the Irish," Sean said as he smiled and rubbed his face and he began dancing around throwing all sorts of gold coins all over the place, cackling like the horny little fiend that he was.
    "You know I really hate that perverted little leprechaun," Myra said shaking her head. "Just because he has gold coins he thinks that he can do whatever he wants to us."
    "Well haven't you heard the legend of the leprechaun, if you catch the leprechaun you can get his pot of gold and make him do whatever you want," Shawna said.
    "What do you mean, you mean if I capture the leprechaun he has to do whatever I say?"
    Shawna nodded. "Yes that is the legend of the leprechaun, you just catch the leprechaun and you get his pot of gold and he has to do whatever you want."
    Myra smiled. "You know that just gave me a great idea. Hey Sean how would you like a private lap dance in the champagne room?"
    "Well I never turn down a lap dance," Sean said as he followed Myra back to the champagne room where there was a chair in the middle of the room.
    "Now since I can't trust you not to touch me, I am going to have to give you a rule that I have to somehow restrain you in the chair so that you can't take advantage of me while I am giving you your lap dance," Myra said taking out some handcuffs.
    "You like to get kinky with the little people don't you?!" Sean said as he nodded in agreement as Myra started handcuffing him to the chair before putting ankle bracelets on him around the chair as well, so that he couldn't move at all. "This is a little bit tight, but when am I going to get my lap dance?"
    Myra shook her head. "You're not going to get a lap dance, I'm afraid I have captured you, and as per the rules when you capture a leprechaun you have to give me your pot of gold and do whatever I say, do whatever I want."
    "But you haven't captured me just yet," Sean said realizing that he couldn't break free of his restraints. "Blast it, you tricked me! Fine, what do you want?"
    "Well first I will take that pot of gold of yours," Myra said as she nodded. "Then I won't have to pay for college by stripping anymore. And secondly my special leprechaun wish is that I wish that you would never go to another strip club again except for the one where you will be working as a male stripper for the rest of your life."
    "What?!" Sean said as all of the sudden he was free of his restraints but now was completely naked as Myra was standing there holding his pot of gold with a wicked and perverted smile on her face.
    Sean began covering himself up and blushing intensely, looking as though he was ready to die of embarrassment.
    "I guess that you don't like being seen as much as you like seeing others, do you little guy," Myra said as Sean continued covering himself up with his hands.
    "But I'm not that little," he said as he looked down at his genitals that he was covering with his hands before blushing again.
    "I guess there is one legend of the leprechaun that is not quite so legendary," Myra said as she laughed.
    Sean walked out of the champagne room completely naked as all of the women in the strip club started pointing at him and laughing as he made his way out of there, while Myra stood there triumphantly holding up his pot of gold.
    "And this was supposed to be my day, it's St. Patrick's Day!" Sean said as all of the women continued laughing at him.

    Not long after.
    "Shake that thing little man," Myra said as she threw a single gold coin on the catwalk as she and all of her girlfriends sat there dressed in the finest clothing that she bought for them with her leprechaun gold, as Sean stood on the stage completely naked and blushing.
    "You are all wicked harpies!" Sean said still blushing profusely as all of the woman pointed at him and continued laughing.
    "Be a good naked little leprechaun and stop wailing like a banshee, and eventually I will give you all of your gold back the long and hard way," Myra said as she threw another coin on the floor as she noticed that Sean was now sprouting an erection. "Speaking of long and hard, I think that somebody is enjoying this humiliating ordeal more than he would be willing to admit!"
    As Sean knelt down to pick up the little bits of gold that Myra was throwing on stage, he could only console himself with one thing, he wasn't even wearing a G string, so at least nobody would be slipping in any dollar bills down there.
    Myra continued laughing. "And the best thing is that leprechauns live for hundreds of years, so that's a very long time to go without clothing!"
    "Luck of the Irish my ass!" Sean shouted as a woman came up and smacked him on his naked ass.
    "And you'll be shaking that ass for a very long time!" Myra said and continued to laugh and laugh and laugh at Sean, the very unlucky very naked little leprechaun.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ticklish Men of Baxter University

CFNM Flight

How My Boss Saw Me Naked