A Naked Surprise

Two blog updates in one day, lucky you readers out there! To be fair the other story I wrote yesterday and didn't have time to post it before going to bed, and this is one that I decided to write simply because I had my document for my blog open, so once again lucky you!


I suppose this one probably could have been longer, but I thought that it worked as a really short one. I think that I actually did have another story or two that were similar to this one, but I thought that for a really short to the point one that this one gets right to the punch right away and works pretty well, as a bunch of people who find themselves naked and stuck in a situation that they weren't expecting. This one involves mutual male and female nudity, embarrassed nude male, and embarrassed nude female.

A Naked Surprise
"I'm so horny right now I can't control myself," Andrew said as he and Tiffany came through the front door and closed it behind them.
    "I know, I can't control myself, but you know it's my birthday today and I was hoping that maybe you would surprise me," Tiffany said smiling.
    "How's this for a surprise," Andrew said as he began undressing right there in the doorway.
    "About as surprising as this," Tiffany said as she slipped out of her clothing until they were both completely naked and standing there in the doorway. "Shall we go up the stairs to the bedroom?"
    "You know I don't know if we fed the cat, so we had better do that first before we forget," Andrew said as he opened the door to the living room as the light suddenly went on blinding he and Tiffany.
    "Surprise!" everybody shouted as they came out from behind the furniture shooting all sorts of party streamers and confetti in their direction.
    Tiffany and Andrew stood there completely buck naked in front of all of their friends, standing there with their jaws dropping, as the two of them struggled to cover up and began blushing and trying to hide behind one another as they both started screaming.
    "Well this is certainly one of the most surprising things at a party I have ever seen," Greg said.
    "I'll say!" Allison shouted. "Hey maybe they knew that we were going to have a surprise party because somebody can't keep their mouth shut about these things," she said as she looked over at Tim.
    "Hey don't look at me, I am just as surprised as anyone else by this," Tim said as he laughed.
    As Andrew and Tiffany continued standing there in the doorway, naked and blushing, they figured that they had better do something in order to save face in light of this embarrassing situation they found themselves in.
    "Well I guess you've got us," Andrew said as Tiffany looked at him with a puzzled look. "We knew that you were going to be throwing Tiffany a surprise party, so we decided that we would go one better and that we would give you the surprise of a lifetime, both of us completely buck naked in the buff, wearing nothing but our birthday suits for the birthday girl, right Tiffany?"
    Tiffany had to admit that this was the most embarrassing moment, and by far the most embarrassing birthday of her entire life. But she knew that if she didn't go along with that it would be even more humiliating, so she simply laughed nervously and nodded.
    "Yep, it's my birthday and I'm the one who is surprising you, surprise," Tiffany said as she held up her arms revealing everything, before once again putting her hands between her legs and covering up, as she stood there with Andrew doing likewise, and they both continued blushing.
    "I guess their whole plan was to have an entire party where they stay naked all night," Allison laughed. "Isn't that right guys?"
    "All –" Andrew said
    "Night long," Tiffany said finishing his sentence as the two of them stood there looking at each other awkwardly. "Well you've got us, you've got us completely naked all night long, it's my birthday but it looks like you're all getting the present."
    As everybody began whistling and hollering and cheering, Andrew and Tiffany reflected on the fact that this is probably why you shouldn't give relatives keys to your house.
    "This is the most embarrassing moment of my life," Tiffany said as she whispered to Andrew.
    "Well I suppose it could be worse," Andrew said as they stood over in the corner trying to get out of the range of everybody staring.
    "How could this possibly be worse or more humiliating?"
    "Well look at the bright side, it may be your birthday, but at least your birthday suit doesn't have any wrinkles," Andrew said as the two of them began laughing as they turned and faced the partygoers realizing that this was going to be one long and very surprising evening after all. The only thing they didn't understand was why the cat was staring at them with that real funny look on his face.
    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ticklish Men of Baxter University

CFNM Flight

How My Boss Saw Me Naked