Showing Skin

I've got another story for everyone. Initially this was really just going to be a really short one that was just going to be a joke about a guy who was criticizing his girlfriend for being a stripper and then she goes to a strip club and finds him being a stripper and making him embarrassed, but then I turned it into a full blown CFNM story where a guy who is getting married to a former stripper finds himself in an embarrassing situation as a male stripper in order to pay for his wedding and honeymoon. I guess it's another one of those stories with that theme I like of a person being forced to walk  a mile in the other person's shoes, you know, but naked! Enjoy!

Showing Skin
"Tracy you know that I love you but now that we are getting married I don't think you need to try and support yourself by stripping naked on stage and degrading yourself like that," Drake said as he shook his head.
    Tracy shook her head. "Look Drake I know you have nothing against strippers,  and I know that you're probably going to go to a bachelor party with all of your horny friends before we end up getting married. So don't go pretending like that you are all self righteously thinking that there is something degrading or disgusting about me stripping. The fact is it's a good paying job and I don't intend to quit it."
    Drake loved Tracy but he had to admit that he had conflicting feelings about the fact that his fiancée that he was going to be married to in a short time was getting naked on stage for large numbers of strange men that he didn't know. He wanted to always try and be supportive of her and everything like that, but he had to admit that even though he tried to get over his biases and prejudices, he still had a hard time with the fact that he was getting married to a stripper that hundreds or thousands of guys had seen naked.
    "I guess I was wrong and I was being kind of sexist and chauvinistic, I was wrong to shame you for being a stripper, it's just I feel like I should be the one to support you and everything like that," Drake said shaking his head. "Call me old-fashioned but I feel that the man should be the breadwinner for his woman."
    "Well call me old-fashioned but I think that there's nothing wrong with showing a little bit of skin," Tracy said as she kissed him on the cheek as she went backstage to get undressed before she came out on stage completely topless.     "Oh well at least she isn't going bottomless yet," Drake said feeling uncomfortable at being in a strip club with his fiancée as she was at work.

    As Drake went into his job that week he was hoping that maybe he would ask his boss for that big bonus that he needed to pay for his wedding expenses but would be disappointed to find that just the opposite was going to be the case.
    "I'm sorry Drake but I'm afraid I'm going to have to let you go," Mr. Pavarotti said shaking his head. "You're a good employee but I just can't afford to keep everybody on in this economy, so I'm going to have to let you go."
    "But Mr. Pavarotti I'm about to be married, I have an expensive wedding and honeymoon that I had planned," Drake said practically begging.
    Mr. Pavarotti shook his head. "Like I said I am sorry Drake, I want you to know it's nothing personal. But hey maybe you can take some time off for your wedding and your honeymoon now without having to worry about coming back to your job immediately."
    "Good thanks, thanks a lot, I'll keep that in mind," Drake said, now not sure exactly what he was going to do to pay for his wedding and honeymoon.
    As Drake was walking home that day he passed by a strip club as a woman came running out at him and smiled.
    "Hey handsome, I think I have an offer that I can make to you," the woman said with a big smile on her face.
    "I'm sorry but I'm actually getting married next week and I just lost my job and I don't know exactly how I'm going to pay for my wedding and honeymoon," Drake said as he shook his head.
    The woman smiled wide. "So you need money then? You know I think that we can both help each other out here."
    "In what way?"
    The woman started squeezing Drake's body and looking him over and nodding. "You're a real hottie, and I think that a lot of people would pay to see a whole lot more of you than you are showing right now."
    Drake was taken aback as he contemplated this all of the sudden before it finally hit him. "Wait, are you offering me a job to work as a stripper, a male stripper?"
    The woman nodded. "Indeed I am, interested?"
    Drake shook his head. "Look I have nothing against what you do but I do have my dignity and I am not going to sell it so cheaply and become a stripper. There is no amount of money that you can offer me to get naked on stage shaking my stuff and showing skin like some type of male bimbo."
    "Would this be enough to pay for your wedding and honeymoon," the woman said as she wrote a figure on a piece of paper and handed it to him as his eyes bugged out of his head.
    Drake shook his head. "No, not even for that amount of money, there's no way am going to degrade myself by getting naked for a bunch of horny crazy women when I'm about to be married in a week. I am sure that I will find some other way to pay for my wedding and honeymoon."
    "I really don't think you're going to find somebody in the next week or two who is going offer you this much money just to take your clothes off," the woman said as she once again put the piece of paper up to his eyes causing them to bug out yet again.
    Drake cringed because he knew that the woman was 100% right, there was absolutely no possibility of him making that much money that quickly in any other way. This was practically a miracle tossed down from heaven and he knew that there was no chance that he was going to get any other opportunity to solve this problem like that.
    "Do I really have to get completely naked," Drake said, already blushing at the prospect of being naked in a public situation like that.
    The woman laughed. "It depends, what do you consider a little bowtie around your neck?"
    "Pretty fucking naked."
    "You start tomorrow night," the woman said as she patted him on the shoulder.
    Drake looked up at the sky and shook his head. "You know God when I prayed for a miracle, well I guess I didn't know that you had a sense of humor. But still, why?!"

    Drake got home that evening and Tracy was waiting for him and had prepared him a nice meal and everything like that, which he hadn't been expecting.
    "Tracy, what is all this?" Drake asked as he got home.
    Tracy smiled. "Well you know I got to thinking Drake, maybe it is a little bit old-fashioned, and I think that maybe you are right. I decided that I would quit my job as a stripper and that I would devote my time to being a housewife. I mean you have a really good job, so there's no reason why I should have to be stripping naked just to make some money on the side like that. The moment I agreed to be your wife I agreed to put you first and I don't want you to be embarrassed by your having a wife who is a stripper. So that is why decided that I would start off our marriage right by making you a nice meal and everything like that."
    Drake had to admit at the moment he felt like an ass and a hypocrite, and more than a little bit sexist, but he had to admit a nice meal like that was not something he wanted to go to waste. He kissed Tracy on the lips and they sat down and had a scrumptious meal and he looked forward to many more in the future as his future wife was a pretty good cook. That was when he realized that if Tracy was willing to make that sacrifice for him, well then he was willing to do anything to make her wedding day and their honeymoon the best days of their lives.

    "I have something that I need to do this evening," Drake said the next morning as he thought about the embarrassing prospect of the fact that he was going to be stripping naked on stage, something that he would never in a million years want to admit to Tracy. "It's just something work-related, but I'm afraid that I probably won't be home for dinner this evening."
    Tracy shook her head and kissed him. "That's perfectly fine darling, I actually am going out with my girlfriends this evening, they said they have something big planned for me, a big surprise, so that actually works out pretty well. But hey we will see each other when we get home, and soon we will see each other every single day once we are married."
    Drake felt like some type of creepy pervert because Tracy had quit her job as a stripper and now he was being a boldfaced hypocrite by having the exact same job, which he felt was even worse because he felt it was even more degrading for a man to be reduced to a pile of flesh like that. He realized it was sexist and a double standard, but he couldn't help the fact that he had old-fashioned attitudes like that.

    When he arrived at the strip club later that evening he had to admit he was hesitant about going in. He couldn't believe that an entire place full of strange women would be getting to see every inch of his naked body. Although he felt comfortable getting naked with Tracy, he had to admit that he was always a little bit shy in general. He was comfortable with her, he wasn't comfortable with the whole world getting to see everything out on display, as he always thought of himself as something of a modest individual.
    For a moment he even thought about running away with his tail between his legs, but fortunately covered up by pants still, but then he remembered the money and how desperately needed it. It was either he did this or it was going to be a lackluster wedding and honeymoon, and he couldn't do that to Tracy, so he swallowed his pride and walked inside.
    As he got undressed backstage he could feel the goosebumps already going all over his body. He couldn't believe he was actually going to do this, he was going to get naked for a bunch of women, and he wasn't even going to get to see them naked either! That would be a first, and somehow that made it even more intimidating. At least when he was naked with Tracy they were naked in private and they were both naked together, but this was something altogether different, he was going to be naked, naked by himself, in front of a bunch of dressed women who are hooting and hollering and eyeballing every inch of his naked flesh.
    "Okay, go out there and knock them dead," his boss Stephanie said as she gave him a playful slap on his naked ass as he walked out onto the stage as all of the women began screaming and hollering. He instinctively wanted to cover himself up but he didn't want to let on how embarrassing this was for him, so he started strutting his stuff on the stage trying to pretend that he was somewhere else, somewhere else where he was dressed and not standing naked in front of a room full of hundreds of women.
    As hard as he tried to think that he was somewhere else he couldn't ignore the fact that this place was far more crowded than he ever imagined. In every direction that he looked there were women, women who were comfortably dressed and enjoying every moment of his naked little performance. He continued looking around at all the smiling faces of the women, and he couldn't help but feel that they were mocking him somehow. That was when he saw the face of the last person that he ever expected, or the last person that he ever wanted to see there.
    "Oh my God," Tracy said as she covered her mouth as she walked over to the stage with all of her girlfriends. "Drake, what are you doing here?"
    "Tracy, I can explain. I mean what are you doing here?!"
    "Well all of my girlfriends decided that they were going to surprise me, and it turns out that the surprise was that they were taking me to a bachelorette party at the strip club because they heard that there was going to be a new performance by a naked stud."
    Drake was now blushing profusely as he gritted his teeth. "Well I hope that you don't consider me to be chopped liver."
    Tracy laughed and for a moment he felt like she was laughing at him, but as she looked up at him with a big smile he knew that she was enjoying every last moment of this, a lot!
    Tracy put her fingers in her mouth and whistled and clapped. "Hey everybody, this is my fiancée Drake, I just wanted to let everybody know that I am getting married to the naked stud, so feel free to be jealous!"
    All of the women in the audience began clapping and cheering and whistling and hollering and getting all rowdy again.
    "Well how about that, your fiancé is here, why doesn't she get up on stage with you, if she doesn't find it kind of awkward or intimidating to be on a stage of a strip club," Stephanie said.
    Tracy laughed because Stephanie had no idea that she was herself a stripper at one point, and she got to keep her clothes on this time besides. "You know what I think I will manage."
    As Tracy got up there dancing around on stage with Drake she had to admit that there was something romantic about the situation, even though she could see that looking in Drake's face that he was finding this utterly embarrassing, and she knew then that he must not have been doing this purely for the fun of it.
    At the end of the show they went backstage together.
    "Well I have to say this was probably the most interesting bachelorette party I could have ever imagined, usually the groom doesn't show up naked at his fiancée's bachelorette party, I guess I am just lucky like that," Tracy said as she kissed him. "But level with me Drake, based on how much you were blushing and cringing during that entire performance, I am guessing that you didn't do this for the pure thrill of it, did you?"
    Drake knew that he couldn't lie to her. "Tracy I have to be honest with you, I lost my job, and the only way I can afford our honeymoon and wedding and everything was to agree to this job. You'd be surprised at how much they would pay a guy just to get naked in front of a bunch of screaming women. I hope that this hasn't caused you to lose any respect for me."
    Tracy stood there as a big smile grew across her face and she kissed him again before shaking her head. "Lose respect for you, you are willing to get naked in front of hundreds of women, utterly embarrassing and humiliating yourself just so that I could have a good wedding and honeymoon, I couldn't think of anything more romantic." She began laughing as Drake stood there still blushing.
    "I mean I can think of a few things that might be more romantic," Drake said with an awkward laugh. "It's just I didn't want you to lose respect for me and didn't want you to think I was a hypocrite. I mean after I lectured you about being a stripper, well for me, as a guy of all people, for me to become a stripper after that, well you know what I mean."
    Tracy kissed him again and shook her head yet again. "Not at all, in fact I respect you more than ever before. I mean here you are willing to do something that you clearly find utterly humiliating for my sake like that, honestly that's the most wonderful and progressive and thoughtful thing any guy could possibly do."
    "I just mean after all that crap that I gave you for being a stripper I feel like an idiot for this. You really still respect me now that you know that your fiancée is just some type of sleazy male stripper degrading and humiliating himself when I am supposed to be the breadwinner?"
    Tracy smiled again. "Hey the way I see it you are being the breadwinner this way. And since you said that you lost your job I guess in the meantime this will provide a pretty good income. I told you stripping was good money."
    "Well I just want you to know that if you want to go back to your job stripping again, well I would be a total hypocrite if I complained about that."
    Tracy couldn't help but smirk. "Actually you know Drake, I've grown kind of used to the idea of you being the breadwinner. And you know there's something nice about the idea that I will get to keep my clothing on now while you are the one shaking your naked flesh up there for everybody to see. And it will be fun bringing all of my girlfriends to your place of work to show off my fiancée's naked body and make them all really jealous!"
    Drake sort of gritted his teeth, as he didn't want to put a damper on her victory parade or anything like that, but he thought that he should just be maybe a little bit subtle. "Do you really have to let every one of your girlfriends see me completely buck naked, you know women that you are going to be inviting over all the time and seeing me on a regular basis."
    Tracy smiled and nodded. "Why, does that embarrass you?" Tracy couldn't help but burst out laughing after that, smacking her knees and enjoying every moment of this.
    Drake shook his head. "You know I can't help but think that you are enjoying the fact that this is embarrassing me and that you are getting off on that a little bit."
    Tracy got real serious, put her hands on her hips walking over with a really cocky and confident stride and got right up in his face. "What if I am, you got a problem with that?"
    Drake swallowed deeply and shook his head as she hugged and kissed him.
    "I think things are going to get very interesting in the next couple of weeks," Tracy said, and with that Drake certainly couldn't disagree.

    The first night of their honeymoon in Hawaii.
    "Isn't the view beautiful," Tracy said as they looked out on their balcony at the sun setting over the ocean.
    "Not as beautiful as you are," Drake said as he kissed her and she smiled.
    "Why don't you get undressed and I will show you how beautiful I can be," Tracy said whispering in his ear.
    Drake could already feel the blood rushing to his genitals at the thought that his former stripper wife was feeling amorous that night, as he would hope on a honeymoon. He went into the other room and got undressed and sat on the bed waiting for her. When she came into the room still fully dressed he was a little bit confused.
    "Tracy, aren't you, you know, going to get undressed," Drake said feeling a bit self-conscious over the fact that only he was naked at the moment.
    Tracy shook her head with her hands on her hips. "No I don't think so, do you have a problem with that?"
    Drake could feel himself getting covered in goosebumps once again, because it was at that moment that he realized that, in the quite literal sense of the word, it was now Tracy who wore the pants in their relationship. He reflected on that a minute and felt a bit intimidated, because as a really traditional guy something about that made him feel a little bit uncomfortable, but for some reason that feeling of being uncomfortable being naked in front of her was giving him a warm tingly feeling all over his body, so he simply smiled and shook his head.
    "No my dear, I certainly do not."
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ticklish Men of Baxter University

CFNM Flight

How My Boss Saw Me Naked