What a Very Lovely Birthday Suit: the Story of a Woman Who Didn't Know She Was Naked

I guess I am back on a kick for writing naked stories because I have another one here. This was one I just thought of right now and I thought that the concept would be hilarious. I have to admit was partially inspired a little bit by that episode of Seinfeld (speaking which RIP Jerry Stiller) about the puffy shirt where Jerry was wearing what everyone considered to be a really fancy looking outfit that was out of touch with the fact that he was supposed to be going to a benefit to clothe homeless people. The story takes up idea of a stuck up woman who has bought a new dress and then her friends hypnotize her to get naked in public, in such a way that she is oblivious to the fact that she is naked, and then she gets in sorts of all sorts of embarrassing hijinks not even realizing what is going on.

This one reminds me a little bit of the other one I recently published about the Emperor's new clothes, except in this case it is an embarrassed nude female story rather than a clothed male nude female one. And in this case she is genuinely oblivious to the fact that she is naked, which makes everything she says a whole lot funnier. I think this was one of the more humorous stories I have written in regards to the topic of embarrassing nudity, and I think it was one of my better stories on the topic overall. This one contains ENF (embarrassed nude female), cfnf (clothed female, nude female) and CMNF (clothed male nude female) as well as being one of those stories with the only one naked, still my favorite of all regardless of gender or sex or anything like that.

So I hope you enjoy this tale of ENF, so without further ado here we go with…

What a Very Lovely Birthday Suit: the Story of a Woman Who Didn't Know She Was Naked
"I love my new outfit!" Elizabeth said as she started showing it off to all of her friends. It was a nice red dress that she had been trying to buy for a long time and now she was ecstatic that she had such a fine piece of clothing to show off to all of her friends.
    "Yes it is lovely," Vanessa said as she examined the dress. "I can't even imagine how much it cost."
    "Oh believe me it cost a pretty penny," Elizabeth said. "It could probably feed a starving African village for a year with what I spent on this dress."
    "Wow, that makes it sound really horrible, especially when you bought that dress specifically to wear to a fundraiser to clothe the homeless," Vanessa said. "I mean I think it's a wonderful dress and everything but spending so much that you could have rather fed the entire starving African village, or clothed an entire African village, now it seems like you are just flaunting your status. That dress is sort of a status symbol and you're kind of rubbing it in all of our faces."
    "I'm sorry but I just love the dress so much," Elizabeth said as she twirled around in the dress. "Maybe I spent a ridiculous amount of money on it, but I think I have a right to treat myself once in a while. Maybe you're just jealous because you can't afford a dress like this."
    "Well I know that if I had that much money I wouldn't spend it on a single dress," Gloria said shaking her head. "Not everybody can afford to spend a fortune on clothing."
    "Well obviously," Elizabeth said with a hint of snobbery that was not lost on her friends.
    As Elizabeth continued to parade around the place showing off her new dress and constantly boasting about it all of her friends were starting to get, not just jealous, but a little bit ticked off at her overall snobbery.
    "I'd love to just take that dress and rip it right off of her," Victoria said.
    "I agree I would love to just go over there and tear off her dress and see the look of embarrassment when I did so," Gloria said. "It would be a humbling experience because she wouldn't be going around in a red dress, she would be going around red in the face with embarrassment from everybody seeing her stark naked in her birthday suit!"
    Vanessa smiled. "Well I'm not going to go over there and rip her dress off, but I think that I might have an idea for something that is just as good and that will get her out of that dress just the same, and make her just as red with embarrassment as the dress currently is. You think that that's a bright red dress, wait until you see what I have in store for her."
    "What do you have in mind?" Victoria asked as Vanessa gathered them around and began whispering to them. As Vanessa whispered to them they started giggling, smiling deeply and looking over at Elizabeth and trying to fight back going into hysterics.
    "What are you ladies all laughing about?" Elizabeth said as she came over, once again holding up her dress to make it obvious to everyone she was wearing it.
    "Well Vanessa said that she has been taking courses on hypnotism and she said that she could hypnotize you into doing all sorts of crazy things and make you think all sorts of crazy things," Gloria said.
    Elizabeth snorted. "I think you have to have a pretty weak mind in order to be hypnotized, I can't see myself ever falling for that. What were you going to do, make me bark like a dog or cluck like a chicken?"
    Vanessa smiled. "Something like that."
    Gloria and Victoria struggled not to burst out laughing as they knew what Vanessa had in store for her.
    "Like I said I don't think that I can be hypnotized," Elizabeth said as she shook her head. "You're not just going to say a couple of words and get me to act all silly and do something really embarrassing as easily as you seem to think."
    "If you don't think that you can be hypnotized then what harm is there and letting me try?" Vanessa asked.
    "Unless you're chicken," Gloria said as she began waving her arms and clucking like a chicken.
    "You're so immature," Elizabeth said as she shook her head.
    "I think that in a moment you are going to be clucking like a chicken," Victoria said suppressing the giggles as she covered her mouth with her hand. "Or maybe something even more embarrassing."
    "But what could possibly be more embarrassing than parading around clucking like a chicken like an idiot?" Elizabeth said.
    Victoria looked at Gloria and Vanessa and smiled before looking back at Elizabeth. "I don't know I can think of a couple of things."
    "Well if you are not afraid why don't you let me put you under," Vanessa said as she took out a pocket watch.
    "Fine, if I have to prove myself to you I guess I will go along with your silly little parlor games, although I'm telling you you're never going to be able to put one over on me and get me in some type of trance state or hypnotic state like a zombie," Elizabeth said. "I'm just too strong-willed and intelligent for something like that."
    Vanessa motioned Elizabeth over to a chair and slowly started to ask her to count backwards from 10. As Elizabeth focused on the watch slowly going back and forth she fell into a hypnotic state amazingly fast.
    "Elizabeth you are now open to my every suggestion," Vanessa said. "Do you understand? Nod if you understand."
    Elizabeth nodded and started mumbling a little bit.
    "Okay Elizabeth now you're going to obey my every command," Vanessa said. "Now listen very carefully to me, I want you to slowly and carefully slip out of your red dress and any undergarments that you might be wearing underneath that."
    Gloria and Victoria started snickering, as Elizabeth stood up and slowly slid out of her dress and began taking off her bra and panties until she was standing there completely stark naked.
    "Well I can see that the carpet matches the drapes," Victoria said as she burst out laughing as Gloria joined in before Vanessa shushed then.
    "Quiet guys, you don't want to break her out of her trance state," Vanessa said as she turned to Elizabeth.
"Now Elizabeth, no matter what you might hear to the contrary, when you look down at your body you are going to see that you are still wearing your beautiful red dress that you love so dearly and that you love telling everybody to take a look at. In fact I want you to go around showing everybody your red dress and asking them to take pictures and to really get a really good look. Do you understand my command?"
    Elizabeth stood there nodding and smiling as Victoria and Gloria struggled to contain themselves.
    "Well I can see that we are going to have lots of Kodak moments today," Gloria said as she elbowed Victoria who continued giggling.
    "Now Elizabeth when I snap my fingers you're going to come out of your trance and you are going to go all over the place trying to get as many people to see your dress as possible," Vanessa said as she snapped her fingers. "So Elizabeth how do you feel?"
    "I feel great!" Elizabeth said as she twirled around completely naked as though she were wearing her dress still. "Look at my beautiful red dress, don't I look amazing? I think that red is really my color."
    "Oh I agree," Gloria said trying not to snicker and keep a straight face. "In fact soon I think that you're going to be even redder."
    "I don't think I can get much more red than this," Elizabeth said as she waved her hands over her body and started doing a little catwalk. She actually did have bright red hair, to say nothing of her bright red pubic hair, which she had shaved into a little landing strip. She started strutting around walking confidently up and down the room as the three women struggled to maintain their composure. "I look absolutely fabulous in this dress!" she said once again as she twirled around and pointed to herself.
    Her three friends couldn't help but burst out laughing in hysterics.
    "What are you guys laughing at?" Elizabeth said. "I don't have something in my teeth do I?"
    "No it's not that," Vanessa said.
    "I don't have something on my dress do I," Elizabeth said as she started feeling her naked body and looking around for any type of stain or tear or anything.
    "No there's nothing on your dress at all," Vanessa said.
    "Including her dress," Victoria said as she elbowed Gloria and laughed.
    "What is it, what are you guys all laughing at?" Elizabeth said as she looked at her body not seeing what they were seeing.
    "Nothing, it's kind of an inside joke," Gloria said.
    "Well it's rude to have jokes that not everybody is in on," Elizabeth said. "Oh you know who would love to see my new dress, I have to show it off to all the guys, I think that they will love it."
    "You know I think that that's a pretty great idea," Vanessa said. "In fact I think that there is hardly a man out there who wouldn't love to see you in your dress right now. In fact I think that they would all really really like taking a good long look at your dress, every exposed inch of it."
    "Do you think maybe we are taking this too far?" Victoria whispered to Gloria.
    "And you guys I am sorry for making you feel jealous just because you couldn't afford a dress as fabulous as this, and even if they could not everyone can pull off a dress like this, not everyone has my perfect figure," Elizabeth said as she pointed to her naked body. "I guess I was being a little bit of a snob, but hey someday maybe you will be able to afford a dress like this as well. So I hope you don't envy me right now and I might even consider letting you one of you wear my dress someday."
    "No that's perfectly okay, I think it looks a lot better on you than it would on us," Vanessa said as Gloria and Victoria nodded. "I think that you're going to really kill when the guys see you in that!"
    "I agree, I can't wait for them to see me like this," Elizabeth said as she marched towards the door.
    "Neither can we!" Gloria shouted as all three of them once again burst out laughing.
    As Elizabeth opened the door into the ballroom where all of the guys were waiting, most wearing formal attire such as tuxedos, for the cloth the homeless benefit, their jaws all practically dropped. Several began clapping and whistling and hollering.
    "I can see you guys all really love my lovely new dress!" Elizabeth said as she twirled around giving them a full view of her entire body.
    "Nice birthday suit!" one guy shouted as all of the guys began bursting out laughing and cheering.
    "Well thank you, but it's not my birthday," Elizabeth said. "I didn't buy this dress because it was my birthday, I just thought that I should look really nice for the cloth the homeless benefit."
    "Maybe you should start with clothing yourself!" another guy shouted as everybody laughed.
    "I don't think I could possibly be more well-dressed than I am now," Elizabeth said with a laugh as she ran her hands up and down her body as people continued whistling and hollering. "I can see you guys really like my red dress. I must be smoking hot in this dress!"
    "Actually I think you would probably feel rather cold," another guy shouted to more laughter and cheering.
    Elizabeth smiled and laughed. "Actually now that you mention it does feel a little bit drafty in here, maybe somebody should turn up the heat, I feel like I'm getting goosebumps all over my body."
    "You are, we can see every inch of you!" another person shouted.
    "Oh you guys, you are all so funny," Elizabeth said as she waved her hands dismissively.
    As all of the guys continue cheering and laughing Elizabeth strutted around the room and lots of guys came up to her asking if they could take selfies with her.
    "Absolutely, I want you to post these pictures all over the Internet so everyone could see how I look right now," Elizabeth said. "I never thought that I looked better than I do right now."
    "Hey I agree," a guy said as he snapped a picture with her. Then a whole group of guys snapped a picture with her giving thumbs up and waving.
    Finally Elizabeth went over to Ralph, the guy she was always trying to impress, with a big smile on her face.
    "Elizabeth!" he shouted. "This is a side of you I have never seen before, but I have to say I really like what I see!"
    "I know, don't I look completely fabulous?" she said as she looked around. "I mean look everyone can't take their eyes off of me, they must have never seen a dress like this in their entire life. I have never had so many requests to have my picture taken with guys before. I'm going to totally blow up the Internet. And you know what, this whole thing is being filmed and live streamed to the Internet as well. I am probably be making a really big impression."
    "I know you're making something big," Ralph said as he tried to contain his erection.
    "Ralph, you're embarrassing me," Elizabeth said suddenly blushing for the first time realizing that she had given Ralph a stiffy. "I know that red is often a color that can provoke sexual arousal like that, but take it down a notch, it's not like I'm wearing the most revealing dress in the world."
    "I didn't think it was possible for you to be embarrassed if you can make such a bold statement as you are making right now," Ralph said as he shook his head and laughed. "I mean a woman who can parade around naked in front of hundreds of people, I have to admit that takes guts. I know that if I were walking around naked in front of so many people I would be completely humiliated."
    "What do you mean naked?" Elizabeth said. "I'm the most well-dressed person here. Oh I get what you mean, of course everyone must feel naked compared to me when I am dressed in this ensemble."
    "I mean that you are completely buck naked, flaunting your nakedness in front of everyone in public at a large formal gathering," Ralph said.
    Elizabeth pushed Ralph playfully. "Oh Ralph, you always were such a joker. But I have to go and give my speech up in front of everybody about clothing the homeless, make sure all the cameras are on me."
    "Well okay," Ralph said shaking his head as Elizabeth strutted up to the stage." I don't know what has gotten into that woman!"
    "Ladies and gentlemen," Elizabeth said as she got up on stage as all eyes were on her. "Thank you for attending this lovely soirĂ©e. It is really sad that we live in a world where not everybody can afford lovely clothes like I am wearing today."
    More cheering and whistling and laughing greeted her every word.
    "I never thought that I could wear a dress that would make such an impression," Elizabeth said smiling. "But I also realize that today was very humbling. I realize that not everybody can afford the luxury of clothing like this, which is the whole purpose of this fundraiser. We want to get everybody in the world to be dressed, so I want my dress that I am wearing right now to be a statement against the fact that not everybody in the world can afford decent clothing. I hope that people will look at me as I am dressed today and when they think of all those people who can't afford clothing they will think of me standing here now and giving this speech. Please let this go viral on the Internet, I want everybody to see and hear me right now."
    "Do you think maybe we have taken this too far?" Vanessa said.
    Gloria and Victoria nodded.
    "But neither of you regret it right?" Vanessa said.
    Gloria and Victoria shook their heads and smiled as they continued giggling and watching as Elizabeth gave a long drawn out speech about the perils of not being able to afford adequate clothing while still oblivious to the fact that she was still stark naked.
    "I guess this has gone on just long enough," Vanessa said.
    "Does anybody have anything to say or any questions to ask?" Elizabeth said as she stood there confidently on stage with her hands on her hips smiling deeply.
    Vanessa's hand went up and Elizabeth pointed to her. "Elizabeth I have just one thing to say to you, wake up!"
    Suddenly Elizabeth had a look on her face like she didn't know where she had been. As she looked at the audience around her she suddenly noticed that something was missing. She felt her body and then began screaming as she hid behind the podium.
    "That's much redder than her dress ever was," Gloria said as Victoria nodded.
    As Elizabeth ran screaming off of stage and was completely freaking out trying to cover herself up and practically falling over herself, she finally ran back into the other room where her dress was and quickly got dressed and went out of there.
    "I do feel a little bit bad that we put her through all of that," Victoria said. "I mean we took over her free will and made her do all sorts of humiliating things that she never would have done otherwise."
    "Actually that's a myth about hypnosis," Vanessa said. "For example you can't really hypnotize someone to murder people. You can lower a person's inhibition but you can't make them do anything that they wouldn't do of their own conscious free will."
    "So you mean all that time Elizabeth would have gotten naked in public and made a grandstanding speech," Gloria said.
    "Well Elizabeth always did like to be the center of attention, so I guess on some subconscious level this was the fulfilling that fantasy for her, however embarrassing it may be," Vanessa said. "I guess she wouldn't have done it though unless we gave her subconscious permission to let her, so we just gave her a little push."
    "Do you think she's going to be mad?" Gloria said.
    "Oh she's going to be furious like never before, I think that we should probably go into hiding," Vanessa said.
    "I'm sure she'll forgive us in time," Victoria said as the three of them looked at each other with uncertainty.

    A few weeks later Elizabeth met with her three friends and said she would like to meet them and that there were no hard feelings about what they had done. The fact that she became an Internet celebrity as a result of her grandstanding naked speech about the perils of people having no clothing put her into spotlight that brought lots of attention to the cause for clothing the homeless. Everyone was saying that she was heroic making a huge stance by showing what it was like to go without clothing. They knew that deep down she was utterly humiliated, but they knew she kept a straight face about it and just went along with it.
    "So there's really no hard feelings," Vanessa said.
    "Well I was a little bit pissed off, but without you I wouldn't be famous," Elizabeth said. "So I guess I can forgive you for humiliating me in public if it was for a good cause. Now everyone is saying how noble and wonderful I am and how great I looked naked. And in fact I would actually like to reward you for what you have done for me. You made me the head of a movement where people are now going naked to bring awareness of poverty in America. So I just wanted to return the favor. Now please come on, I have some people I would like you to meet."
    The three of them followed Elizabeth through the door and they found themselves on a stage with a large audience like that very night that Elizabeth had made her grand performance.
    "Everyone these are my three best friends Vanessa, Victoria, and Gloria," Elizabeth said to the audience. "They were the ones who truly inspired me to my act of heroism that inspired the world. So now I want to return the favor, because my three friends have agreed that they are going to get publicly naked at every opportunity to promote awareness of homelessness, aren't you guys?"
    "We are," Vanessa said as she swallowed deeply.
    "Well I mean unless you completely hate the homeless and are a snob, but we know that that's not true is it," Elizabeth said with a wickedly evil smile.
    "No of course not," Vanessa said as she looked nervously at Gloria and Victoria, who looked nervously back at her.
    "Okay then let's get started, take it off girls!" Elizabeth shouted as everyone in the audience began cheering and whistling.
    As her three friends slowly got undressed and stood there on stage blushing and naked Elizabeth went backstage still wearing her beautiful red dress, this time for real, and smiling to herself. "Payback's a bitch! Hell hath no fury like a woman stripped naked in public!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ticklish Men of Baxter University

CFNM Flight

How My Boss Saw Me Naked