Naked Magic

Greetings again fans of embarrassing nudity. My current story has a mixture of both male and female embarrassing nudity. This is one of my favorite type of stories and an element that I use in several stories, where what starts out as a CMNF (clothed male, nude female) story ends up having the tables turned on the main character and results in him being in an even more embarrassing, more extreme CFNM (clothed female, nude male) situation. So I hope you enjoy this new story about a magic team that finds themselves in all sorts of embarrassing naked situations!

Naked Magic
"Why I can't I ever be the magician, why do I always just have to be the sexy assistant?" Roxanne asked.
    "Because being a magician is more of a guy thing, how many female magicians have you ever seen?" Marvin asked. "Besides my name is Marvin, Marvin the magician, Marvin the magnificent, it just sounds better. Besides you should take it as a complement to be the sexy assistant, don't you like being sexy?"
    "It's just that I was hoping that we would be part of a serious magic act and basically you just have me as a prop on stage. I wanted to break through the glass ceiling and show women that they could do magic as well."
    "Look I think everyone agrees that is quite magical when I throw my magical cloak over you and your clothing comes off. The female body is itself quite magical in the effect it has on people."
    "It's just not fair, you get to be the star of the show and I am just a lot of eye candy for a lot of horny guys. I wanted to be a real life magician or at least a legitimate magician's assistant, and all you do is have me up there so that you can strip my clothing off."
    "Look it's not just because I like seeing you get naked on stage."
    "I think that's a big part of it, I think you enjoy humiliating me on stage like that."
    "But it's not humiliating."
    "Oh no, why don't you try getting naked on stage and see how you feel about it?"
    "Well I would totally get naked on stage, except that there's no real market for that, people want to see a beautiful woman's clothing come off, they don't want to see some guy be stripped naked by some female magician. We have to kind of go where the money is and we were booked by a gentlemen's club, so it makes more sense that we have you be the one whose clothing disappears."
    "Well, it's amazing how you managed to justify that purely in economic terms to justify humiliating me naked in public like that."
    "What can I say, capitalism can be a very degrading and dehumanizing system, now come on it's time for you to get naked so that everyone can cheer for me and put lots of money on the stage into my hat!"
    Marvin and Roxanne went on stage and performed a series of magic tricks. They got only a tepid response from the audience at best, and you couldn't exactly hear them being drowned out because so many people were clapping. In fact a lot of the tricks were received with total silence except for maybe an occasional cough from the audience.
    "Okay this next track I think all of you gentlemen are going to love," Marvin said with a fiendish smile. "How many of you guys here would love to see my lovely female assistant completely buck naked?"
    The men in the audience began cheering and whistling and hollering very loudly, the first sign of enthusiasm they had shown all night.
    "Now watch as I use my magical powers to make her clothing disappear!" Marvin said as he waved his cloak over Roxanne. "Abracadabra!"
    As soon as Marvin moved the cloak away from Roxanne she was standing there on stage buck naked, struggling to cover herself up and blushing profusely as all of the men started clapping and cheering and throwing money onto the stage.
    Roxanne stood there on the stage waving feebly but practically ready to die of embarrassment. The fact that all of those men in the audience were getting a good look at every inch of her body was just excruciating for her.
    "Let's give a hand for my lovely assistant Roxanne!" Marvin said as everybody cheered loudly.
    "How about now you make my clothing reappear," Roxanne mumbled under gritted teeth, feeling insanely uncomfortable with the whole situation.
    "I don't know everybody, do you want me to make her clothing reappear?" Marvin asked as all of the men started booing and hissing. "Well the audience has spoken!"
    "But it does complete the act," Roxanne said with her teeth still gritted and feeling the goosebumps spread all over her naked body, causing people to cheer even louder.
    "I guess I had better make her clothing reappear, just to prove that I'm not a fraud magician," Marvin said as he once again waved his cloak over Roxanne causing her to now appear in a really skimpy and revealing bikini as people started laughing and clapping. "Thank you ladies and gentlemen, it has been a wonderful pleasure to entertain you all tonight."
    Marvin and Roxanne walked off of the stage as people applauded.
    "That was the most humiliating moment of my life," Roxanne said as she shook her head.
    Marvin shook his head. "Did you hear all that cheering though, they gave us a standing ovation. You taking it off was pretty much the only time that anybody was making any noise all night or putting any money on the stage and into my hat. They weren't exactly dying to put money in the hat just because I pulled a rabbit out of it. Face it, you are the star of the show and your act totally killed!"
    "I could practically die of embarrassment, what if I ever saw any of those guys in public, how could I show my face?"
    "Oh I am sure that you will never run into them ever again, what are the odds of that happening? Besides doesn't it feel liberating going around on stage shaking your moneymaker? You're always talking about sexual liberation and everything, shouldn't you be practicing it?"
    Roxanne shook her head. "Hey I'm shy okay, I wanted to be a real magician, not some type of skin show."
    "Well we have to go where the money is, and that was pretty much the only act of the entire show that made us any money, so we have to go where the money is again."
    "Yeah yeah you keep saying that, but I think that you're just using that as an excuse to put me into the humiliating situations you do. I think that you really enjoy seeing me humiliated on stage like that."
    "Well I'll totally admit that you look pretty good in your birthday suit, but it really is about the money. The fact is that if we are going to afford rent this month as well as we have to go where the money is, and when you are a magician at a gentlemen's club the best money generating thing is to show some female flesh on display. Now I can't help the fact that I was born a man and that you were born as a woman, but you're the one that people want to see naked, so we have to give the people what they want if we want to make money, don't you think?"
    Roxanne shook her head. "I feel like you'd be singing a different tune if you were the one shaking your naked ass on stage."
    Marvin laughed.
    "What's so funny?" Roxanne said with a frown.
    "Roxanne nobody wants to see some naked guy parading around on stage. They want to see a magician who makes women's clothing disappear, that's where the money is, and that's where we have to go. Unless you can find us a better gig that will make us a lot more money we will just have to keep this up for now. So I would get used to appearing naked in public for the near future."
   
    Although Roxanne wasn't exactly enthusiastic about the idea of appearing naked on stage every night during their magic act, the unfortunate truth was that Marvin was right, that was the only part of the act that people seemed to like, so he made sure to do that at the beginning of the show and to keep her naked throughout the entire performance, which was even more mortifying to her. But as Marvin performed his tricks, the same boring old tricks that hardly got any attention last time, this time it seemed like they were getting more attention seeing as Roxanne was the centerpiece of the show, or as Marvin joked, she was more like the centerfold of the show.
    "I can't believe that this is the life I am living," Roxanne said backstage one day after their show, still blushing profusely as she had not gotten used to being naked on stage, no matter how many times she had done it.
    "Hey this is what bringing in the big bucks," Marvin said as he counted up the money.
    "Yeah, about that," Roxanne said shaking her head. "I have been counting up the money we have made and although we are just barely scraping by I don't think this is exactly where we are making a fortune."
    "Your naked floozy is right," the owner of the gentlemen's club said as he came backstage.
    "Floozy!" Roxanne said shaking her head. "I resent that, I am a magician's assistant."
    "Whatever naked chick, but the thing is that even though people like seeing you take it off, I don't feel that your naked magic show is really bringing in enough money for me to justify booking you here regularly, so I'm afraid you're going to have to find a new venue for your little strip show."
    "You're firing us?" Marvin asked. "But what is wrong with our strip show?"
    "Nothing is wrong with the strip show, I am just saying that this is a gentlemen's club where we have strippers here all day, so a magic act that is done with a naked assistant, yeah it can be entertaining, but it doesn't exactly make it any more distinct than most of what we do otherwise," the manager said. "So I'm sorry but I'm going to have to say that tonight is your last show."
    "I can't believe it, you're just getting rid of us just like that?" Marvin asked.
    "I'll tell you what, since you did such a great job, I'll give you an extra $50 severance pay if Roxanne will do a little private striptease for me right now, just one last time for old time's sake."
    "Why I never," Roxanne said shaking her head before Marvin came over, waved his cloak over her and rendered her completely naked, causing her to scream and cover herself up.
    "Here I'll give you the 50 just for that reaction alone," the manager said with a smile on his face. "That was completely priceless. I wish you luck in your future endeavors."
    "I can't believe you just did that to me!" Roxanne shouted.
    "Hey, 50 bucks is 50 bucks, and we need the money," Marvin said.
    "But what are we going to do now?" Roxanne asked as she stood there covering herself up. "And make my clothing reappear dammit!"
    Marvin waved his cloak over Roxanne and her clothing magically reappeared, but neither of them had the answer to their problem.
    "I guess we'll just have to find another strip club then," Marvin said shaking his head.
    "Yes, I guess we will," Roxanne said with a fiendish smile as an idea suddenly occurred to her.

    "I can't believe that I can't find another single gentlemen's club that wants to hire some type of naked magic show," Marvin said shaking his head. "I mean what's not to love, use magic to make women's clothing disappear, what guy wouldn't enjoy that? I have no idea what we are going to do now, because if we don't find another gig soon we won't be able to make our rent this month."
    "Actually about that, I think I might have found us another strip club," Roxanne said smiling.
    "You did, that's great! You found us another gentlemen's club in the area? Where did you manage to do that, I'm pretty sure that I queried all of them."
    "Well not exactly," Roxanne said now distinctly smirking.
    "Why are you smiling?"
    "I didn't exactly find us a gentlemen's club, but I did find us another strip club."
    "Same thing."
    "Not exactly, you see it's not a gentlemen strip club, it's actually a ladies strip club."
    "Oh, so you found like a lesbian strip club or something like that? Well that's fine, I hope you don't mind getting naked for lots of lovely ladies then!"
    "I didn't say that either."
    "I'm afraid I'm not following you," Marvin said as he shook his head realizing that now Roxanne was smirking and fighting to hold back laughter. "Wait a minute, no, you didn't did you?! No way, no way do I agree to that!"
    "What's the matter, afraid of getting naked on stage in front of a large group of women?"
    "No, not exactly."
    Roxanne started nodding and smiling. "I think yes yes, you are totally embarrassed at the idea of appearing naked in front of a large group of women."
    "Okay of course I am, why on earth wouldn't I be?!"
    Roxanne shook her head. "Wow, you men are such babies."
    "I'm not a baby! And if I were a baby putting me naked on stage for people to look at me would be pedophilia and you would be taken away as a pervert, so there!" Marvin stuck out his tongue at her.
    "So it was perfectly fine for me to be paraded around naked in front of a bunch of rambunctious guys, but the idea of me parading you around naked in front of a group of rambunctious women is somehow unthinkable? What's the difference?!"
    "The difference is I'm a guy, people don't want to see a guy dance around naked, it's unnatural."
    "And it was totally natural for me to be stripped naked and humiliated in public like that?"
    "Well yeah, kinda, it's normal for guys to go look at naked ladies and everything like that, and it's just natural for ladies to get naked for men. That's just the natural order of things. The fact is you're just not going to find as many women interested in seeing naked men as you are men interested in seeing naked women, that's just a fact."
    Roxanne put her hands confidently on her hips and smiled. "Well here's a fact Jack, the fact is I did find a female strip club interested in our act, and not only that but it's at a venue with more people than any of the previous ones we played at gentlemen's clubs and they were willing to pay us up front."
    "Did you say pay up front? Pay how much up front?"
    "Triple what we were making at any of our previous gigs, not counting any tips that people want to give us, so this is our best gig yet."
    "But I don't want to get naked in public!"
    "Well tough titties mister, it's either we take this gig, the only gig in town, or we won't have rent this month and we will be out in the streets. You said it yourself, we have to follow the money and this is where the money is pointing us, so it's this or the poor house. So what's it going to be?"
    Marvin began blushing and looking down at his feet before looking up at her and nodding.
    "Great, now take it off," Roxanne said as she started tapping her foot impatiently.
    "What?"
    "We obviously need to practice a real lot for this gig if we are going to have you ready by then."
    "Practice for what?"
    "Making you into my lovely naked assistant!"
    Marvin's lip began trembling. "Maybe the women are just showing up for the magic and care more about that than seeing him strip."
    Roxanne laughed. "Yes they are interested in the magic, the naked magic!"
    Marvin wanted to protest but before he could Roxanne had already grabbed the cloak and waved it over him rendering him completely naked.
    As Marvin stood there covering himself up, blushing and trembling, Roxanne simply shook her head and smiled the biggest smile she had ever smiled in her life. "This is gonna be a lot of fun!"

    The night of their big gig finally came and Roxanne had never been so excited.
    "I am so looking forward to this, although I have to admit I couldn't be more nervous," Roxanne said. "Am I the only one feeling butterflies in my stomach?"
    "You couldn't be more nervous!" Marvin shouted. "You're the one who gets to keep your clothing on! I don't have butterflies in my stomach, the butterflies have already flown away with my stomach."
    Roxanne patted him on the back. "Oh don't be such a baby, I'm sure you'll do fine, just like I did."
    "You know I can't help but think that you're enjoying this in sort of a vindictive I'm getting you back kind of way."
    "Oh really, your grasp of the obvious is itself magical. Now come on naked boy, it's time for us to go out there!"
    Roxanne came on the stage dressed in her magician's outfit as the women all started clapping. Finally she got to be the magician for a change and she was going to blow her audience away.
    "Hello everyone, I'm Roxanne the magnificent, and this," Roxanne said as she pointed to Marvin. "This is my lovely assistant Marvin. Wave to the people Marvin."
    Marvin waved sheepishly as the women started clapping even louder.
    "Now I know you are all here for the magic and not just for some titillating nudity," Roxanne said. "So I'm going to start with a magic trick. Who wants to see me make my assistant's clothing disappear?!"
    All of the women began hooting and hollering and cheering and Marvin could hear couple of them shouting "take it off" in the background.
    "Maybe we should save the best trick for last," Marvin said as several women in the audience began booing. Marvin suddenly put up his hands defensively. "You know Roxanne I'm having second thoughts about this, maybe we should just take it slow and –"
    "Abracadabra!" Roxanne said as she waved her cloak over Marvin, rendering him completely naked and covering himself up feebly as all of the women in the audience started going crazy and throwing money at the stage. Marvin wanted to go crouch in the corner or hide behind the curtain, but as he started moving in that direction Roxanne sort of bottlenecked him and pushed him back to the center of the stage. "Come on lovely assistant, wave to all the beautiful ladies out there who want to see you strut your stuff! Come on ladies let's cheer for my lovely assistant!"
    All of the women began clapping and cheering. Marvin had never been so embarrassed in his entire life. But as he looked at all of the women cheering and throwing money at the stage, hhe had to admit it felt good to know that at least they would be making the rent this month for sure. And Roxanne was right, this was a much larger audience than they had ever played before at any of the gentlemen's clubs. In fact he was surprised to see how many women showed up for something like this.
    "Now come on lovely assistant, we've got a magic show to put on!" Roxanne shouted as everybody continued clapping and cheering.
    Marvin gritted his teeth and realized that the show had to go on, so for the next hour or so he followed Roxanne's every instruction just as obediently as she had done for him back when he was in the role of magician. As the show went on he found himself becoming slightly more comfortable, emphasis on slightly. He had to admit this was the most excruciating experience of his life, and he knew that he couldn't stop blushing the whole time.
    However as he stood there being a beautiful assistant to Roxanne and seeing her perform trick after trick he had to admit he felt proud of her, she actually was a pretty good magician, and he had underestimated her. And as he saw her up there smiling with every trick she performed he realized that she had been paying attention to their magic act and must have been taking notes. Although he would never admit it to her, he had to admit to himself that she was the better magician, she was even better at showmanship than he was.
    For what seemed like the longest hour of his life, as though it had been stretched out to six or seven hours, they were finally nearing the end of the show.
    "Well everybody that's the magic show and I hope you enjoyed it, now should perform my final trick and make my lovely assistant's clothing reappear, what do you say ladies?"
    "Fuck that!" one woman shouted as everyone started cheering loudly.
    "Well I want to give the audience what they want, looks like you're out of luck Marvin," Roxanne said as she laughed evilly. "Now let's give a hand for my lovely assistant everybody! Go on Marvin, take a bow!"
    Marvin took a bow and as he did so Roxanne couldn't help but playfully smack him on the ass as all of the women in the audience went wild.
    As Roxanne marched Marvin's naked ass backstage she was bubbling with enthusiasm.
    "Did you hear all of that cheering, we did great out there!" Roxanne shouted practically jumping up and down.
    "Yeah we did great," Marvin said as he stood there hugging his naked body for warmth before he looked Roxanne in the eyes. As he saw that huge warm smile beaming from her face he remembered why he chose her to be his assistant in the first place, but now he realized who was really the assistant and who was running the show. He knew it was time to swallow his humility. "I mean you did great Roxanne. This experience was extremely humbling, and I have to say that after seeing you out there with your great command of magic, you really are a great magician, a better magician than I was, and I was probably wrong to relegate you to just a bunch of eye candy to put on display naked. And after what I experienced tonight I can honestly understand how you felt now, so I would just like to apologize."
    "Who am I kidding, you are the star of the show jungle boy," Roxanne said as she once again playfully smacked him on the ass and laughed. "But thank you, I guess this proves that you are the bigger man after all." Roxanne kissed him on the cheek, causing him to blush even more.
    "I just don't think I ever want to go through something that embarrassing ever again," Marvin said as he shook his head.
    "Oh my God Roxanne!" the manager said as she came backstage shooting a smirk at Marvin seeing that he was still completely naked and struggling to cover himself. "This was my most popular show ever, I have never seen the audience so enthusiastic. I think I'm going to book you every night for the near future. How would you like a permanent job here?"
    "Like, I would love it!" Roxanne said before looking at Marvin standing there blushing and trembling at the legs. "But of course I think that first I should talk things over with my lovely assistant, as we are a two-person act after all."
    "Of course we couldn't have an act without him," the manager said as she pinched Marvin on the ass and smirked once again.
    Roxanne looked at Marvin who was practically cringing. "Come on Roxanne, have a heart, don't make me do that again!"
    "But they really loved you out there," Roxanne said as she shook her head. "But I can't make you do anything that you don't really want to do, that just wouldn't be right. I know how uncomfortable it is to be naked in front of throngs of cheering people, and I wouldn't want to subject anyone to that against their will."
    Seeing Roxanne treating him so much better than he had treated her warmed Marvin's heart, and although he knew that he would really have to swallow his pride on this one he put his hands on Roxanne's hands and smiled. "What am I always telling you?"
    "That men love to see a naked woman on stage," Roxanne said with a smirk.
    "Well yes, now I know that it works the other way around and a lot better to boot even. And that's exactly what I am getting at. The thing that I always told you was that we had to go where the money is, and as much as I hate to admit it, we made more money here tonight than we did in weeks working at all of the gentlemen's clubs around town. Women sure have a lot of money these days!"
    "Well we still get $.77 on the dollar for every dollar a man makes, but yes, women are making a lot more money these days, and I think that with this little ace up my sleeve we can be making a whole lot more money together. So what do you say?"
    "What the hell, let's do it!"
    "Oh Marvin this is why I love you!" Roxanne said as she kissed him and hugged his naked body against her clothed one.
    "Thanks Roxanne, although I have to admit it's kind of hard to go from being the magician to suddenly being the assistant."
    "Because it's not as prestigious being the star?"
    "No, I mean more the fact that you get to keep your fabulous clothing on while I have to strut around buck naked the whole time, it can really make one feel really degraded and diminished!"
    "Well we could be like partners and have equal billing, you know I'm all in favor of equality. So we can be the Roxanne and Marvin magic show. Is that better?"
    "That sounds great Roxanne, but there is no shame in being your assistant, just for the record. Although even if you give us equal billing, you still get to keep your clothes on when I don't."
    "Yep, that I do!"
    "Doesn't that seem a little bit unfair?"
    Roxanne shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe, you have a problem with that?"
    "No, I guess I'll get used to it," Marvin said shaking his head. "In time."
    "You just need more practice being naked, which is good because we are booked all through the week and all of next week as well, so you'll have plenty of practice! And of course we will practice you being naked at home as well."
    "Sounds good Roxanne. But I just have one more question?"
    "What's that?"
    "Can you make my clothing reappear now?!"
    Roxanne laughed.
    "But I'm serious Roxanne."
    "I know you are, but I'm actually kind of glad that the women in the audience didn't want me to make your clothing reappear."
    "Why is that?"
    "Well that's part of the trick that I am still having some trouble with."
    "So where are my clothes?!"
    "I'm sure they'll turn up."
    "Roxanne make my clothing reappear right now!"
    Roxanne took her cloak and waved it over Marvin only for him to be standing there still completely stark naked.
    "Whoops," Roxanne said as she giggled.
    "This isn't funny Roxanne!"
    "No I realize it's not. Well I mean it's a little bit funny."
    "I can't go home naked like this!"
    "No of course not," Roxanne said still smirking.
    "It isn't funny!"
    Roxanne put her arm around his shoulder as they began walking. "Don't worry I'll find some way to make your clothing reappear."
    "How?" Marvin said as he stopped her and looked at her.
    Roxanne looked over him with a big smile. "Practice makes perfect!"

    One year later as Roxanne and Marvin were performing in Vegas at a sold-out show.
    "Now who wants me to make my lovely assistant's clothing come back?" Roxanne asked.
    All of the women in the audience began booing.
    "Well you heard the audience, looks like you are plumb out of luck Marvin," Roxanne said as she laughed and everybody clapped as the curtain came down in front of them.
    As Roxanne stood there looking at Marvin, still completely naked, Marvin simply shook his head.
    "You're a great magician Roxanne, but it's a good thing that the audience never wants to make my clothing reappear, because you still haven't figured out that part of the trick!"
    Roxanne simply put her arm around Marvin and smiled as they walked off the stage. Roxanne couldn't help but snicker at the fact that she learned how to make his clothing reappear the first time she tried it, but she wasn't about to tell him that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ticklish Men of Baxter University

CFNM Flight

How My Boss Saw Me Naked