How My Boss Saw Me Naked

I guess this is my first new awkward embarrassing nudity story in a while since I've been working on a full-blown novel on a similar topic, and like I said in one of my last update I usually only work on short stories that are of a different topic than a longer project I am working on. But you'll be glad to know that I finished writing, reading and editing and doing the author notes for The Big Naked Social Experiment and I will hopefully get around to publishing that next week. I am also now reading and editing my next novel The Year of Naked Penance, about a man punish through a year of involuntary public nudity. So hopefully I will publish that in another week or two after I publish my other longer novel.
And that's not all I think I still have that post apocalyptic CFNM novel that I didn't get around to publishing yet that I wrote a few years ago, yes you heard that right, post apocalyptic CFNM novel! So there is plenty to look forward to but in the meantime I hope that you will all continue to enjoy my collection of naked tales which seems to be my best-selling thing so far, so thank you all of my fans who are buying it and spreading the word. But I still have another full volume of equal length and I'm well into the third one!
This story was inspired by something that was coming up on one of these message boards where somebody was saying that the appeal of CFNM is basically that you could end up being with a lot of women who would probably never see you again, and then I thought what if they did see you again, like what if you were seen naked by these women and you thought that you would never see them again and then one of them turns out to be your new boss and how awkward a dynamic that would create.
This is a mostly CFNM story but there's some embarrassing female nudity in there as well. Maybe the end was a little bit of a suspension of disbelief but I thought it works pretty well and I hope you enjoyed it.

How My Boss Saw Me Naked
"I really need a job but I've been unemployed for a really long time," Jim said. "The job market is just terrible right now."
    "Actually," Charles said as he picked up a newspaper and pointed to the headline economic boom, unemployment lowest in 40 years.
    "Okay so maybe the job market is not terrible, maybe I am just unlucky, or maybe I just don't have the skills needed for today's busy and competitive environment."
    "Well I know sort of a temporary job, it's sort of a one night gig, but it pays pretty well, I don't know if you would be up to it though because I know that you are pretty shy."
    "Why would me being shy be an issue with this particular job?"
    "Well," Charles said as he handed Jim a wanted ad advertising $500 for a man to be a nude Butler at a woman's bachelorette party.
    "You have to be kidding me?" Jim said shaking his head and putting the paper down. "$500 for one night as a nude Butler sounds pretty nice, but on the other hand –"
    "I know, I can't even picture you getting naked in front of one woman, let alone an entire group of women who are going to be in a party atmosphere. But here's a question Jim, you know that you need to pay your rent in a week, and you know that you don't have the rent money, so the question is what other option do you have? And who knows maybe one of those women will give you some type of job opportunity elsewhere. Consider it a form of business networking."
    "I can't picture myself getting naked in front of an entire party fill of women, I mean that's just humiliating beyond words."
    "So how are you going to make your rent this month?"
    Jim swallowed deeply and looked at the phone number. "Well you know I don't consider myself super attractive or anything, so they probably won't even select me, so I guess it couldn't hurt for me to apply for the job, so at least I can say that I took that step."
    "Well that's the spirit buddy, at least nobody can say you didn't try if you didn't call."
    "Just give me a minute," Jim said as he took out his phone and went into the other room as Charles tried his best to overhear, but he could tell that Jim was speaking in rather hushed tones, and he knew how embarrassing this must be for him. Even talking to a woman on the phone was sort of stressful for him, talking to a woman on the phone to apply for a job as a nude Butler at her bachelorette party was another thing altogether.
    "So how did it go," Charles said sitting at the table as Jim came out a few minutes later.
    "Well she asked for me to send her a picture of myself by text and I did so and –" Jim said sort of looking down at his feet and blushing.
    "Holy shit you actually got the job, well congratulations buddy, I think that this is going to be a night for you to remember," Charles said as he patted Jim on the back and couldn't stop laughing.

    Later that week when Jim approached the door to the woman's house he found his knees trembling, as he was thinking about running, but he knew that there was no other way he could make the rent this month, so either he would have to get naked or start moving out of his apartment.
    He took a deep breath and knocked on the door, and standing there was a rather attractive woman.
    "You must be Jim, I'm Alessandra, we talked on the phone, and you look even more attractive in person," the woman said as Jim began blushing. "Wow you look like you are awfully shy for a person who agreed to be a nude Butler at a bachelorette party!"
    "Do I really have to get completely naked?" Jim said, finding it almost hard to make eye contact with this woman.
    "No I've got a uniform for you in fact," Alessandra said as she invited him in and gave him a small bowtie. "I hope that wearing this won't make you feel overdressed!"
    Jim was cringing at the idea of wearing nothing but a bowtie, and he felt rather idiotic for going through with this. But he knew he really needed the money, and he didn't know any other way he could get money in time to pay his rent, so he figured he would just have to suck it up and deal with it. Besides he probably wouldn't know any of these women and would most likely never see them again.
    Jim went into the other room and got changed into his "uniform" so to speak, and as he looked at himself in the bathroom mirror he once again felt like an idiot. He couldn't believe he was really going to be going out there dressed, or rather not dressed, like that. He had been to a strip club once or twice and had a good time, but something about actually being the stripper suddenly felt really intimidating. Was this how all of those women he felt when he was stuffing money into their G strings?
    "Shows on big boy," Alessandra said as she knocked on the door as Jim took a deep breath and slowly walked out as he could see Alessandra smile and smirk as she saw him naked, and started leading him towards the living room, where he practically fainted as he saw about 15 women who all started whistling and hollering and clapping. "The entertainment is here ladies, enjoy!"
    Jim knew that he must be blushing profusely, but he tried to imagine that he was somewhere else and not completely surrounded by a bunch of women who were completely dressed while he was completely naked.
    "Well Butler, I think that it's time for you to go and serve some drinks," Alessandra said as she pointed him into the kitchen and he started putting drinks on a tray and walking out into the living room. He tried his best not to shake at his legs, because he didn't want to drop the tray and make an even bigger idiot of himself, but somehow he managed to suck it up and start walking around and serving drinks on a tray. Most of the women just sort of smiled and nodded politely as he brought them their drinks, and they were actually being surprisingly professional about it, maybe he could through the night without dying of embarrassment and being afraid to show his face in public ever again.
    However as he was walking around serving drinks every so often he saw one woman in the corner of the room who wouldn't stop staring at him and laughing. She seemed to be practically in hysterics and having the most fun of anybody.
    "God, it is like she's never seen a naked man before," Jim said, before considering that although she had probably seen a naked man before it was probably in a state where she was also naked, and where that man wasn't serving her drinks wearing nothing but a bowtie, it really was a situation few men have likely experienced. He tried not to make eye contact with her, but he could see that she directly saw that he was looking over at her, and she waved him over. "Would you like something to drink?"
    The woman smiled. "You know I'm drinking this all in right now, this has to be the most fun I have had in a long time. I have never been to a bachelorette party with a nude male stripper like this before, this is probably the best and most exciting party I have ever been to, Alessandra really knows how to have fun."
    "Well to be fair I am not completely nude," he said as he pointed to his bowtie as she began laughing.
    "Let me guess, this is probably your first time doing this isn't it?"
    "What gave me away?"
    "The fact that you're blushing profusely and you can barely stand still, and the fact that you seem to be cringing every time somebody looks at you. Somehow I feel like you're just not naturally a stripper or an exhibitionist."
    "Let's just say that I really needed the money and that the job market hasn't been good for me lately."
    "Really, because I remember reading an article on the paper that were in the middle of an economic boom with unemployment at an all-time low."
    Geez, he thought to himself, did everybody hear about that?
    "Well Jim my name is Rebecca, and I think it's pretty cool that you decided to take this job. Maybe it's not your calling in life but it's rather entertaining to see you like this, and you know I think you're making a lot of women smile tonight, even though I can tell you're as embarrassed as hell, which just makes it even more attractive to be honest. What kind of job where you looking for?"
    "Well I have a degree in marketing but I guess I just haven't found anything lately."
    "No kidding, I'm in the marketing company myself. The place where I currently work doesn't really have any job openings, but you keep looking and I'm sure you'll find something. And hey, if you don't maybe I'll get to see you again sometime at another party like this, see you dressed the way you are right now, or undressed rather!"
    "Well it's a small world after all," Jim said as he suddenly started thinking of the possibility of running into Rebecca outside of this party. How would he even be able to look her in the eye if she couldn't keep a straight face picturing him naked as soon as she saw him?
    Jim could see some other women wanted some drinks, so he started walking off, and he could hear Rebecca whistling and shouting about his ass, and he started to feel goosebumps over his body, as he was not used to receiving this kind of attention from women. It felt nice in a way, but it was still unbelievably embarrassing, and he would be relieved when the night was over.
    After a couple more hours of being the evening's entertainment, Jim reluctantly allowed all of the women to take a picture of themselves with him, and Alessandra paid him an extra bonus of $250 in addition to the $500 she initially offered him because she thought he did such a great job.
    He was glad that he made the evening for so many women, but he was hoping that once he got dressed and got out of there that he would never run into any of them ever again. He had to admit there is something a little bit degrading knowing that this woman who had a lot of disposable income was able to pay him to get naked, but seeing as he had gone to strip clubs before he would be a hypocrite to condemn her for that. At any rate he had the money he needed and then some, so he was just hoping that he would find another job soon, preferably one where he could keep his pants on!

    Over the next couple of weeks Jim was able to get marginal employment, various different gigs of different kinds, but nothing long-term, but enough to keep him from being out on the streets at least. But then one day he got a call from a marketing firm saying that they had a job opening and asked him if he would be interested as he had previously called them before.
    "Yeah I'd be very interested, sure I can start tomorrow, I'll wear my best outfit," Jim said as he smiled and once again began blushing as he thought of the fact that one of the women at the bachelorette party had told him that that was the best outfit they had ever seen on a man. He certainly didn't intend on going to work naked though, that was for sure!

    The next day Jim went to his first day of work stylishly dressed and feeling enthusiastic that he would now finally have regular employment. He started meeting with some of his coworkers and they all seemed like a nice enough bunch, all smiling at him and really friendly, in fact a lot of them were rather attractive women, so he felt lucky to have found himself in such an environment.
    "And now I will introduce you to your boss Mrs. Marconi," Elizabeth said as he saw the office with the name Rebecca Marconi across it. He laughed to himself as he thought of the last woman named Rebecca that he met was having a grand old time with him being naked.
    "Well I guess we've got some fresh meat here for you Mrs. Marconi," Elizabeth said as she opened the door and sitting there at the desk was Rebecca Marconi, the same Rebecca that he had seen at the bachelorette party a couple of weeks ago.
    Jim froze in his tracks, as he could see Rebecca smiling and seeming to barely be able to contain herself, but trying to remain as professional as possible.
    "Jim, how nice to see you again," Rebecca said.
    "Oh you two know each other," Elizabeth said.
    "Oh yes I have seen Jim before, just one time, but I saw him pretty well, got a really good look at him and I would never forget a face like that," Rebecca, a knowing smirk crossing her lips, as she couldn't help but smirk as she said face while trying not to look down, and tried to maintain eye contact with him as he found himself struggling not to avert his eyes to his feet, as this had to be the most embarrassing turn of events he could have imagined. When she saw him, her eyes widened in surprise . "I guess we know each other a bit better than we ought to."
    "Well I'll leave you two to get acquainted, although I guess you already know each other," Elizabeth said as she smiled and left the room.
    "So this is the marketing firm where you happen to work, where you said that there were no openings," Jim said, once again starting to feel butterflies fluttering through his stomach, as he had no doubt that Rebecca was probably picturing him naked at that very moment.
    "Well yes a few weeks ago that was the case, but luckily something opened up, and I can't believe that you happened to be the one to apply for this job, it really is a small world isn't it," she said once again smiling and tossing her hair back really casually. "Hey you don't have to feel embarrassed, so I saw you naked at a bachelorette party, I assure you that I am a very professional person and we take sexual-harassment very seriously here. I will treat you just like any of my other employees and you don't need to feel weird about, you know the fact that I saw you naked at a party once, as that was a private party that had nothing to do with work."
    "Well I am sure that I will enjoy working for you," Jim said as he shook her hand, and she could probably feel that his palm was sweating and that his pulse was racing, as he almost felt like he was going to faint. This woman who had seen his naked body at that party was now going to be his new boss, his new boss who would be seeing him every single day. For a moment he felt like quitting, felt like bolting right out of there right then and there, but he knew that this was an excellent job opportunity, and he wasn't going to find a better one anytime soon, so he figured that he had better just suck it up and deal with it.
    For the rest of the day Jim tried not to think about it, but every time he saw Rebecca looking over in his direction and smiling he found himself slinking down in his chair at his desk. This was unbearably embarrassing. For a moment he felt like maybe he was being sort of a sexist jerk, but he had no problem working for a woman, the thing that made him feel weird about working for a woman is the fact that particular woman just happened to see every inch of his naked body at a party, and that was a lot more difficult to deal with.
    But Rebecca was true to her word, in every sense of the word she was strictly professional, even if she seemed to be grinning from ear to ear every time they interacted. He would like to think that she was grinning ear to ear because of the excellent work he felt he was doing, but as he could see her eyes growing wider and that smirk appearing across her face he knew that she was probably enjoying having him around the office simply because she could always picture him naked.
    In spite of the awkwardness of the situation, Jim tried his best to suck things up and try not to think about it. After a couple of weeks at work he was starting to feel a little bit more comfortable around her, but he could always see that Rebecca was always looking over in his direction and staring and smiling, and every time he found himself caught in the line of her gaze he felt the butterflies in his stomach began fluttering, and the crazy thing was it was a little bit of an exciting feeling as well, as much as it was embarrassing to him the fact that his boss knew what he looked like naked and could picture him every time she looked at him created sort of a weird dynamic, a feeling of submission that he couldn't quite shake off.
    A few weeks later they were having an office party for Christmas, which Jim thought about not going to, but he thought that that would be rude and rather cowardly. If Rebecca could go to a Christmas party and be a professional then he could be mature and not let it bother him the fact that she knew exactly what he looked like naked.
    As he was mingling at the party he couldn't help but notice that Rebecca was looking at her phone and smiling, and he couldn't help but approach her wondering what she was smiling at.
    "Looking at something funny?" Jim said as it seemed like she was about to burst out laughing. That was when he looked at her phone and could see that she had a picture of her and all of the other girls at the bachelorette party along with him completely naked. "You haven't shown that picture to anybody else have you?"
    "Just a couple of people, a couple of my girlfriends and maybe a couple of people around the office, but that was before you were working here, I had no idea that eventually you would be an employee at this company," Rebecca said. "But don't worry I haven't shown anyone the picture since you started working here."
    "How many people in this office have seen that picture? Actually you know maybe it's better that I don't know." Jim started looking around the office and he could see a couple of women smiling at him, and he couldn't help but wonder now every time a woman in the office looked at him they were picturing him naked wearing nothing but that bowtie!
    "It's just one naked picture, it's nothing to be embarrassed about," Rebecca said still smirking the entire time.
    "Yeah it's no big deal," Jim said, trying to act all cool and collected, but he knew that at that moment he must be blushing profusely again, and he felt he needed to get out of there. "You know I think I need to use the bathroom."
    Jim went to the bathroom and he had to admit to himself this was a strange feeling as he knew that there were probably multiple women in his office who knew what he looked like naked, and Rebecca knew it up close and personal. He felt that there would be nothing that that would ever level the playing field. From now on every day when he went to work he would feel that cringing feeling of all eyes being upon him, and he didn't know how he would ever overcome that perpetual feeling of awkward embarrassment. At the same time though he wasn't about to quit such a high-paying job, especially when he didn't have that many other prospects, so he figured that he would just have to suck it up and not let it bother him.
    "Wild party out there isn't it," George one of his coworkers said as he washed his hands at the sink. "You've been in the bathroom a really long time, you're missing a great party out there, nothing is bothering you is it?"
    "I'm just feeling a little bit of indigestion," Jim said as he once again felt the butterflies in his stomach fluttering like crazy.
    "Well I think that you should get out there, as there's a lot of crazy stuff going on, it's turned into a virtual strip show out there," George said as he laughed.
    "What the hell is he talking about?" Jim said as he left the bathroom and got back into the office, and he pretty much froze in his tracks in a state of shock as he saw what looked like Rebecca dancing around completely naked drunk off of her ass as everybody began snapping pictures. "There is a God!"
    As Rebecca continued dancing around naked and going completely wild, it was especially satisfying to see because she was normally so reserved and professional, so it was funny to see her losing her inhibitions and getting wild like that.
    "Hey let's get a picture together," Jim said as he pulled Rebecca close as she smiled. "Say cheese!"

    After Christmas vacation Jim felt awfully confident as he came back to the office, and he could see everybody looking and smirking at Rebecca. What she did at the party was extremely unprofessional, but everyone pretty much agreed that they weren't going to say anything about it, because they got the satisfaction of knowing that they all got to see her naked.
    "How was your Christmas vacation," Jim asked as he approached Rebecca who was blushing profusely.
    "You know I think that my entire Christmas vacation was like one big hangover," Rebecca said, not able to believe that everybody in the office had seen her completely drunk and naked like that.
    "Well hey I think that the office Christmas party, let's just say I really liked the outfit that you were wearing!"
    "Just like I like the outfit that you were wearing at the bachelorette party," she shot back as both of them made eye contact and smiled.
    "I guess we are on equal playing fields now," Jim said as Rebecca simply smirked and smiled.
    "Yes, I guess we are," she said as Jim returned to his seat and she couldn't help but sit down in her office and smiled as she looked at her camera phone at all of the pictures of Jim naked at the Christmas party. "Poor bastard, he was so drunk he didn't even remember that after I got naked he joined in. But hey what he doesn't know or doesn't remember won't hurt him!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ticklish Men of Baxter University

CFNM Flight