Introduction and The Naked Ring

 Hi. I already made one post but I thought that it made sense for me to introduce myself seeing as I am starting this new blog. I am Arthur H Pemmington (pseudonym) and I am an author primarily of speculative fiction (sci-fi, fantasy and horror) under my real name which I will never disclose here so don't ask. But I also like writing stories of erotica with my specialty being embarrassing and humiliating nudity of both men and women encompassing the whole spectrum of CMNF (clothed male, nude female), CFNM (clothed female nude male), cfnf (clothed female nude female), ENF (embarrassed nude female) and stories about people being naked in public or in front of a group, usually nonmutually, where the nudity is one-sided where the one person is naked amongst other people who get to stay dressed as I feel that that creates an interesting power dynamic.

The majority of my stories involving nudity involve the humiliation and embarrassment aspect but usually more of a softcore variety with the stories often having a sweetness to it where the embarrassing and awkward nudity brings the characters together. But I am also a fan of characters getting poetic justice so a lot of the stories will start off with one person being naked but the other person ending up naked and getting their just desserts. And a lot of my stories do involve speculative twists as like I said I primarily write speculative fiction under my real name and a lot of that seeps into my erotica as well.

I have posted some of my stories on places such as CFNM Village (I post as CFNMslave83) and in the near future I hope to publish a massive collection of my naked stories. Right now it's over 200,000 words and I'm really trying to finish it up because it's getting ridiculously long. But it has a wide variety of naked stories involving the themes I mentioned above, many with speculative elements and the majority involving the embarrassment and humiliation angle, but again in a more softcore way.

I also hope to soon publish a novel that I finished writing and editing called The Eyes That See All about a world where mutants exist where certain portions of the population have the ability to have x-ray vision, more commonly female, a novel that is jampacked with all sorts of embarrassing nudity and a heavy dose of CFNM. When I get around to publishing that I will post excerpts from it.

I have already published one novella about CFNM called You'll Get Used To It: My Month of CFNM, about a guy losing a bet with his new female roommates meaning that he has to go completely naked in the apartment for a month leading him into all sorts of humiliating exploits. I intend to post the first couple of chapters here as a sample but you can purchase the full book at https://www.amazon.com/dp/1791580165. If you buy it and enjoy it please give it a glowing five star review both on Amazon and Goodreads and spread the word to anyone you think you might enjoy it because I can certainly use the promotion!

When I post a new story I will give a brief description of it so that you can know what type of nudity is in it so that you will know if it is to your particular taste. This particular story has speculative elements as it's about a woman who obtains a magical ring that can render people naked in public. This story contains a mixture of CFNM, cfnf, ENF, ENM (embarrassed nude male) and CMNF and also features public nudity and only one person being naked. I hope that you enjoy!

The Naked Ring
Katherine went to this new jewelry store that supposedly specializes in rare antiques that supposedly have mystical powers.
    "This one looks pretty nice," Katherine said as she looked at a small gold ring with what looked like a little Ruby inside.
    "That's the eye of Amurat," the store owner said as he came over shaking his head. "You have to be very careful with something like that."
    "What's so special about it?"
    "Legend has it that in ancient Egypt it was crafted by magicians who imbued it with phenomenal power, the power to humiliate your enemies."
    "Humiliate my enemies you say?" Katherine said as she looked at the ring on her finger. "How exactly does that work?"
    The shop owner shook his head. "I've never really tried it, that's just a legend that is attached to it though. Truth be told is it's probably not worth that much and I could give it to you for $15."
    "Well I doubt that it has magical powers but for $15 it does look pretty nice on me," Katherine said as she handed the store owner $15 and walked out there admiring her new ring. "This really does look pretty nice on me."
    "Wait young lady there is something I forgot to tell you!" the owner shouted but she was already gone. He shrugged his shoulders. "Oh well, I'm sure it doesn't work anyway. But I probably should have told her that she should never point the ring at herself or her reflection."
    As Katherine was walking down the street that was when she saw Leto, the big dumb jock who was always picking on her.
    "Well well well if it isn't the stupid goth girl," Leto said as she came over.
    "Well well well if it isn't the big dumb jock," Katherine said shaking her head.
    "Hey I'm not dumb!" Leto said shaking his head.
    "Sorry developmentally challenged is what you prefer people to say, what is the politically correct term for stupid people these days?"
    "I'll have you know that I'm going to get a sports scholarship and I am probably going to be going to one of the Ivy League schools."
    "So basically you are threatening the nerdy Asian dude to do your homework for you and whatever you can't get him to do the teachers just give you a passing grade so you can stay on the team anyway. Got it."
    "You're weird, nobody's ever going to want to go out with you, now out of my way, I have important things to do."
    Leto started walking off where he smacked another girl on the ass causing her to jump up and scream.
    Katherine started rubbing her ring and looking at it closely. "Well if anyone deserves to be humiliated in front of an attractive woman it certainly is him." Katherine pointed the ring at him expecting nothing to happen but much to her surprise suddenly Leto was standing there buck naked. She immediately lifted the ring up and put her hands over her mouth to suppress giggling as she couldn't believe what happened.
    "What the hell!" Leto said as he covered his junk up as the woman whose ass he grabbed began pointing at him and laughing.
    "Why Leto, where the hell did your clothing go?" Katherine said as she walked over with a smile on her face.
    "I don't know!" he said as several people started gathering around and pointing at him and laughing.
    "Spoken like a true scholar athlete," Katherine said as everyone began laughing hysterically at Leto.
    "Hey shut up!" Leto shouted. "It's not funny to laugh at people's naked bodies."
    "Oh really, I think it's pretty funny don't all of you?" Katherine said as she turned to the crowd gathering around as they all continued laughing hysterically as Leto slinked off running with his hands between his legs. "Nice ass!" Katherine shouted as he ran away.
    "What the hell happened?" asked Tatsuki, the Japanese exchange student that Leto was forcing to do his homework all the time, as he adjusted his glasses.
    "I don't know, I guess that his clothing just happened to vanish, I certainly don't know how it happened," Katherine said feigning ignorance but trying hard to suppress a big smile.
    "Well whoever did that to him I owe them big, he was going to shake me down and force me to do his homework again. It's really satisfying to see a big dumb jock like that humiliated in public."
    "Indeed it was," Katherine said as she smiled and covered up her ring with her hand.
    "Well I guess I will see you around at school," Tatsuki said as he looked down at his feet and began walking away.
    As Katherine watched him walking away she had to admit that he was kind of cute in his own way and it looked like he was shy about talking to her. She thought that maybe she should say something to him so she decided that maybe she should wave at him. She pointed her hand at him as she smiled and thought how attractive she thought he looked but that was when she noticed it, suddenly his clothing had completely vanished.
    "Whoops," she said as she quickly covered up the ring on her hand and stuffed her hand in her pocket. She immediately felt extremely guilty about what she had done.
    "Where are my clothes?!" Tatsuki shouted as he quickly pressed his back up against the wall and covered up his junk as people started staring and laughing.
    "Hey leave him alone!" Katherine said as she pointed her ring at the people laughing at Tatsuki until they too were naked and began screaming and running away.
    "What's going on?" Tatsuki said as he looked around in horror.
    "It was an accident!" Katherine found herself blurting out.
    "What do you mean it was an accident?"
    "I mean whatever caused this was probably an accident." She didn't feel like explaining that she had a magic ring that could render people naked and she was feeling intensely guilty, but at the same time seeing Tatsuki naked in the street like that struggling to cover up was really turning her on!
    "This is the most embarrassing day of my life!" Tatsuki shouted as he started screaming.
    "Hey it's not all bad, at least you still have your glasses," Katherine said laughing.
    "This isn't funny!"
    "No of course not, here let me help you," Katherine said as she stood in front of him. "Keep moving people, there's nothing to see here!"
    "Except the naked guy," a woman said as she snapped a photo with her phone. Katherine felt like rendering her naked as well except if she did that then Tatsuki might realize that she was the cause of all this.
    "Oh my God oh my God oh my God," Tatsuki said as he put his hands on Katherine's shoulder and huddled behind her like a frightened deer caught in the headlights.
    As guilty as she felt for causing this whole situation she had to admit that having a cute shy nerdy guy like that struggling to hide his naked body behind her was making her feel really powerful and in control of the situation and making her extremely excited.
    "Do something!" Tatsuki shouted.
    Katherine had to think. There was a clothing store just down the block and she pointed down the block. "Quick there's a clothing store!"
    Katherine ran down the street with Tatsuki running behind her until they ran into the store as several people screamed and looked shocked as he ran through the store.
    "Clothing emergency here people!" Katherine said as she helped Tatsuki to seek refuge in one of the changing room stalls. "Are you okay in there?"
    " Of course not, everybody is seeing me naked! I feel that I'm going to have a panic attack."
    "Look don't worry I will take care of this," Katherine said as she looked around. "Here let me buy you some clothing. Do you have any preference?"
    "Just get me some clothing and hurry!"
    Katherine started walking through the men's department and as she did so she started taking her time and really looking at what she thought would look most attractive on Tatsuki, although truth be told the fact that he was naked in public was getting her heart racing. The fact that he was totally trapped in that changing stall was putting a huge smile on her face. She hadn't realized just how attracted she was to him until now.
    Finally she found some clothing that she thought was in his size and brought it to the changing room. "Here you go," she said as she handed the clothing to him through the stall curtain. "I hope that it's to your style, I tried to pick out something that I thought would look attractive on you." Did she just say that out loud? "I mean something that I think would fit you well."
    Katherine stood outside the stall standing guard until Tatsuki came out of the stall still blushing intensely and looking really awkward and uncomfortable.
    "Hey that looks great on you," Katherine said. "Although you looked great in what were are wearing right before that too." She laughed uncomfortably. "Sorry I didn't mean to make light of the situation, but maybe it won't be so bad, maybe not that many people saw you."
    "How much do I owe you for the clothing?"
    "Oh don't worry about that, this was an emergency, I mean you would have done the same for me wouldn't you?"
    "I think that I want to get home now," Tatsuki said.
    "I guess I'll see you around school then."
    "Yeah I guess so," Tatsuki as he walked away with his head down shaking nervously.

    Katherine had to admit that while she felt guilty about what she had done to Tatsuki, at the same time she hadn't meant to do it and it was an accident, but as soon as she got home she started masturbating furiously to the thought of Tatsuki running around naked and being led around naked in public by her.

    When she went to school the next day she saw Tatsuki but when she came near him he seemed to blush and run away.
    "What have I done," Katherine said. "I utterly humiliated him. It was an accident, but I can't stop thinking about it, I'm even tempted to try doing it again." She looked at the ring on her finger. "I should probably get rid of this." She started taking it off but then she just put it in her pocket because she couldn't bring herself to get rid of something so powerful and she thought that she could just hold onto it for a rainy day. She certainly wouldn't want someone else to get a hold of something that powerful.
    Later at lunch she saw him sitting by himself as people came by and pointed and laughed at him.
    "Tatsuki, are you okay," Katherine said as she sat down next to him causing him to squirm a bit.
    "I don't think I will ever live this down," he said shaking his head.
    "Well think of it positively, Leto also got seen naked, so it's not like you were alone."
    "That's true, he hasn't bothered me since then, but still, how can I ever live down being naked in public, being seen naked by women?"
    "Hey I didn't take any offense, I didn't mind seeing you naked at all," Katherine said as she once again laughed nervously trying to hide her guilt but he made no response other than to slump down in his seat.
    Tatsuki finished his lunch and walked away causing Katherine to feel increasingly guilty but at the same time she couldn't help but look at him and start mentally undressing him with her eyes.

    Later that day she decided to stop by the clothing store where she had taken Tatsuki the other day during his naked emergency. She had seen a little outfit in there that she thought would look pretty nice on her, it was totally her style, completely black.
    As she was walking towards it she saw Teresa grabbed the last one.
    "Hey I was just about to try that on!" Katherine shouted. She hated Teresa because Teresa always tried to take everything that she wanted for herself. If she had her eye on something it seemed like Teresa always swooped in out of nowhere and took it from her.
    "Sorry first come first serve," she said as she walked off with the outfit.
    "That bitch!" Katherine said and that was when she remembered her secret weapon. She reached into her pocket and looked at her very special ring. She knew that she shouldn't do it but she really hated Teresa a lot and she figured it was time that she get some payback.
    Katherine went over to the changing room area where all the mirrors were and that was when she saw Teresa come out in the black little outfit that she thought would look perfect on her and started admiring herself in the mirror.
    Katherine cackled evilly. "I bet you think that that looks so good on you, but you know what if I can't have it nobody can!" Katherine put the ring back on her finger with a huge evil smirk on her face. She looked at Teresa standing there admiring her new outfit in the mirror and looking really smug and satisfied with herself. "Prepare to be naked bitch!"
    "Katherine?" Tatsuki said as he came over to her out of nowhere causing her to turn her head and look at him.
    "Tatsuki, what are you doing here?" Katherine said as all the sudden she felt a coldness come over her body.
    "Katherine," Tatsuki with a smile on his face.
    "Yeah?" she asked suddenly feeling very nervous.
    "Why are you naked?"
    Katherine looked straightforward and saw her naked image reflected in the mirror and screamed as she immediately pressed her hands between her legs and tried to use her arms to cover up her breasts.
    "Calm down!" Tatsuki said. "Remember it will be okay."
    "No, when it was your naked ass in public it would be okay when I am buck ass naked in public it will most certainly not be okay!" Katherine placed one of her arms across her breasts and the other between her legs.
    "Katherine," Tatsuki said trying to suppress a smile.
    "What is it?!" she screamed as she could feel the goosebumps going all over her body.
    "Nice butt."
    Katherine screamed as she turned around trying to hide her ass but that was when she heard the cackling of even eviler laughter than her own.
    "Well well well," Teresa said as she came over dressed in that little black outfit Katherine wanted. "Why Katherine, this is a new look for you! I guess if you couldn't have this wonderful ensemble that I am currently wearing you decided that you might as well go all natural. It looks like your pale white skin is now looking bright red!"
    Katherine couldn't believe how this had backfired on her, although now she could kind of understand the meaning of poetic justice and karma. She looked around and saw a crowd was gathering and several people were flicking their camera phones out.
    "Hey no pictures!" Katherine shouted as she quickly started running for the dressing room area and ran into a stall.
    Tatsuki ran after Katherine as Teresa looked down on the floor and saw something glinting on the carpet. She bent down and picked it up. "Well this is a nice little piece of jewelry," she said as she slid Katherine's ring on her finger and smiled. "Finders keepers!"
    "Are you okay in there Katherine?" Tatsuki asked from outside the stall having to admit that he was trying hard to suppress an erection.
    "I was just seen naked by a whole bunch of people who took naked pictures of me, do you think I am okay?"
    "I kind of know the feeling."
    "Oh right," Katherine said now feeling once again guilty on top of being utterly humiliated. That was when she felt that she had to come clean. "Tatsuki, I have to confess something to you, and I don't know how you are going to react."
    "What is it?"
    "It's kind of a long story."
    "Well I don't think that you're planning on going anywhere anytime soon are you?"
    "Yeah good point, I guess I should start at the beginning."
    So Katherine told him the entire story about how she had found that special magic ring and how it was all an accident and how she felt terrible and begged him to forgive her.
    "Wow that is some story," Tatsuki said. "And if I hadn't experienced all this myself I never in 1 million years would have believed it."
    "Can you ever forgive me?"
    "I can, I understand it was an accident and I hope that you have learned your lesson now."
    "Believe me I have, I will never use the ring again."
    "Well that's good."
    "But actually it's because I only noticed now that I kind of lost the ring in all of this confusion."
    "Well we just have to hope that whoever found the ring will not misuse it the way that you have."
    "That's true, I would never want my enemies to get hold of something like that. Well hopefully if they do they will end up learning a lesson the way I did. But do you really forgive me?"
    "Yes, I realize it was an accident, and as embarrassing as it was, something about being naked around you in public like that and the way that you protected me, it was kind of a turn on."
    "I kind of didn't realize it until this happened that I sort of had a crush on you, I guess I didn't realize how good you looked until I saw you completely naked."
    "I feel the same way about you!"
    "You do," Katherine said as she realized that she was blushing again but luckily was now safely hidden away in the changing stall.
    The two of them began laughing.
    "Well hey it least it brought us together," Tatsuki said.
    "Yeah that's true. But Tatsuki, do you think that you could do me a big favor?"
    "What's that?"
    "Well remember how I said that he didn't need to pay me back for their clothing I bought you, do you think maybe you could do me a favor and maybe buy me some clothing, I kind of really need it right now."
    "Sure," Tatsuki said as he reached into his pocket. "Or at least I would except –"
    "Except what?!"
    "I must have left my wallet at home, I'm pretty much flat broke. But I could run home and get my wallet and buy you some clothing then."
    "Just hurry up because I don't know how long the story is going to stay –"
    "Attention all patrons the store will be closing in five minutes," an announcement said. "Please get your purchases ready and vacate the changing rooms."
    "Damn, this really isn't your day is it," Tatsuki said with a laugh.
    "Please everybody out of the changing rooms," a woman said as she came over.
    "I kind of have a situation here," Katherine said as she stuck her head out from behind the curtain.
    "I'm sorry but everybody must leave the changing rooms right now," the woman said. "Don't make me get security."
    As Katherine looked outside of the stall at Tatsuki smiling and the woman from the store tapping her foot impatiently she realized it was going to be a very long walk home.
   
   
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ticklish Men of Baxter University

CFNM Flight

How My Boss Saw Me Naked